I don’t know if we should be excited or nervous when April 1 comes. When it is fool’s day, its either you get fooled or you fool someone. But either way, the entire day is just full of surprises. Some people enjoy doing pranks while others hate pranks and would do anything to get away from one. Well, they can’t do anything about it because it is April 1 indeed.
1. If you are unaware that it is April 1, then you are up for a surprise.
2. There are only two kinds of people during April Fool’s Day. The doer of the prank and the victim of the prank. You can identify which is which by how they react.
3. This is how the doer of a prank looks like.
4.When he is planning for the prank.
5. When he spots a victim.
6. When he waits for the climax of the prank to arrive.
7. When he succeeded.
8. When he is beaten by the victim.
9. When he waits for the next victim.
10. When he is too excited to try the prank once again.
11. When he fails.
12. And the victim laughs at him.
13. Meanwhile, other people who are not fond of doing pranks become the victims.
14. You’ll know that when they are paranoid of pranks that may come.
15. When they are carefully looking around.
16. When they are lurking.
17. When they get the prank they fear to experience.
18. When they see the doer of the prank.
19. When they are sarcastic about the prank.
20. When they feel like being stepped on and humiliated.
21. When they actually enjoy the prank.
22. When they want to revenge.
23. But in the end of the day, everyone realizes that everything is actually just for fun.
24. And the doer of the prank and the victim of the prank live happily ever after until the next April Fool’s Day.
A mixture of emotions and reactions come on April Fool’s Day making the day fun-filled. And yes, it isn’t just the surprising pranks that we look forward to but also the precious facial expressions the doer of the prank and the victims have. Whether you are celebrating this day or not, share this to your friends!
TRENDING STORIES RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
Never miss any updates! Subscribe to our feed and we'll send you the best stories of the day right to your inbox! Join us Now!